Home     Photo Gallery     Facebook     Contact Me

Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Theater Themed Living Room

Here are some beginning photos of our theater themed living room, the kids are loving this new theme! Here is the before picture:



And here it is after:



I bought those speakers from a guy on Craigslist they are old school 80's Cerwin Vega's that I painted black and red, they sound awesome!

I used Scal to cut out the 3 filmstrips they were cut at 22.75" X 10.71", you can find the file here

I downloaded this free font "Hollywood Hills" and cut the letters at 3.48" X 5.11", found here

I used Century Gothic for the Director and Producer mirrors. Here are a few closeups of them:






I made these cool Now Showing and Now Playing stands to hold the cases while they are being used because in my house my children are always losing them!






So tell me what you all think! Honest opinions please we haven't had any visitor's since the redo so now is a good time to know if something needs changing.

5 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

What an awesome living room! That is so cute! You did a great great job.

Veronica Crane said...

Thanks Beckie! I will be posting more pics soon

Lolis said...

Wow! It looks great!

Scrappin Sista said...

you did such a great job on your theater themed living room! i love it!!! now, can you please come and do my family room!!! lol!!!!

Veronica Crane said...

Thanks so much!! scrappin sista I would love to!! I love decorating (: